News & Updates
October 28, 2018
Halloween is here! What an exciting time for kids, with all the fun parties and trick or treating with friends. It is important to use extra caution this time of year though, to avoid unnecessary accidents.
Here are some rules to tell your kids to ensure that they have a fun and safe time trick or treating:
1. Do not wander off and always stay with your friends.
2. Always stay in brightly lit, familiar areas.
3. Never enter a stranger’s car or home.
4. While crossing the street, make sure to put electronic devices away; look up and walk, don’t run.
5. Wait to eat your treats until you get home.